Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I should be sleeping, I thought.
Nothing appeals me so far, not any of those papers i bet cos Math2 was okay but confident wasn't as high so if I were to screw-ed up Math, then I;ll bid good-bye to my poly days but aye, what fuck, anyway, its about 6 months before that horrid returns. So should I be planning about what will it be like 6 months later or allowing my thoughts run wild. hoho







anyway its so rainy these days,
hopefully my mood wouldn't be affected by that updown climatic changes







I can't stand followers.




HAHA but i lived not once for you people so I don't treasure you people too.((:
Very very much not anymore:)







Anyway I don't remember if I've uploaded these cos I do so again for the sake my blog is so picture-less.



















So are you wayyyy happier to have see your edited ones being removed?
anyway even if you don;t it doesn't matter cos it won't make any fuck difference=)

No comments: